MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 Case Review
MSI has just entered in the PC Case market with some good-looking cases. Like the MSI MAG PYLON Case which we reviewed few months back. Now we are back with another mid tower case from MSI, the MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 Case. Case comes with number of ingenious and convenient designed features for great cable management, water cooling component support along with lot of RGB lighting and customized LOGO design in 3D printing support.
MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 Case comes with build-in ARGB hub, supporting up to 8 RGB devices along with one 120mm addressable RGB LED fan and three 120mm case fans included.
Now let's have a look on what features does MSI GUNGNIR 100 have for us.
- The MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 chassis can support up to EATX motherboards, customizable 3D printing panels, 4mm tempered glass side panels, built-in 120 mm ARGB fans, up to 8 ARGB LED hubs, and plenty of heat sink space. Front USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Thermal Enhancement: Supports up to three 140mm fans in front, three 120mm or two 140mm fans on the top, allowing the most powerful games with the most comprehensive cooling support to support more models of water cooling.
- Easy DIY: Convenient wire management for wire management, and the ability to replace 3D printed structural panels to meet the various assembly needs of players.
- Dazzling: Built-in ARGB hub, up to 8 devices, through the front panel button settings, you can switch to a variety of color effects.
- Embellished life: The fuselage is designed according to the legendary weapon GUNGNIR, close to the game aesthetics, and with a simple style of black and gray, with 4mm tempered glass transparent side panels, the overall shape of the chassis is more atmospheric.
- Components: The machine uses heat-dissipating black paint and reinforced stainless steel, which combines heat dissipation, rust prevention and aesthetics, and has enough internal space to enhance the airflow planning inside the machine.
Case comes in nice looking packaging with product image and few paragraph describing features outside.
Inside, two large Styrofoam blocks protecting case from top and bottom. Case is covered with plastic bag. Guide and accessories for the GUNGNIR 100 in separate box inside the case.
ATX form factor board fits perfect with ample cooling solution and support of long GFX cards.
Case looks great and after install all panels case is very silent..
- Great design
- Very Silent with all panels installed
- Build-in ARGB hub, supporting up to 8 RGB devices
- one 120mm addressable RGB LED fan and three 120mm case fans included
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- Easy installation
- No removable Air filter for front fans.
- Case might have looked great with front having some transparency with three RGB fans in front .
MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 Case is having great design and supports up to 7 system fans offering nice ventilation for better thermals. Case comes with build-in ARGB hub, supporting up to 8 RGB devices along with one 120mm addressable RGB LED fan. Case might have added more to its looks with front having some transparency by using tinted acrylic or likewise, along with giving three more RGB fans in front
As per build quality I don't have anything to complain about this cabinet, especially if you are a Tempered Glass PC lover.
Combining the cooling support and RGB lighting support, makes the MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 case a nice option for gamers and PC builders looking a new system build.
Unfortunately, till posting of this review we have no update about the pricing of this case in India. So we will be updating this post with case price when available.