CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO Gaming Mouse Review
Today we are here with an ambidextrous multi-grip gaming mouse from CORSAIR, a well-known brand offering range of high-performance gaming peripherals. The CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO gaming mouse featuring the PMW3327 optical sensor with a DPI range of 200 â€“ 12,400 along with the CORSAIR iCUE software which RGB illumination and customization for great gaming experience. Being an ambidextrous body design, the CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO gaming mouse is suitable for both left and right handed users.
Now let's see what this M55 RGB PRO Gaming mouse has for us.
- PICK A SIDE - Weighing in at just 86g, the M55 RGB PRO's light and versatile ambidextrous design lets you play at your highest level with either hand using your most comfortable grip, be it palm, claw, or fingertip.
- PRECISION TO WIN - Take control over your gaming thanks to a 12,400 DPI optical sensor for high-accuracy tracking.
- BUILT TO LAST - Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a premium braided cable gives the M55 RGB PRO the strength to withstand years of intense gaming sessions.
- PROGRAM YOUR PLAY - Eight Programmable Buttons, create an in-game advantage with powerful macros and button remaps.
- COMPATIBLE WITH CORSAIR iCUE - Vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization with compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
Mouse comes in a good card-box packing with product image on front and mentioning of features.
Inside the box
Along with the mouse box also includes a Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
The CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO Gaming mouse with just 86 grams of weight makes it feels very light and easy to move on soft surfaces and Corsair logo on front of the mouse have RGB lighting effect. Mouse have side textured rubber grip with eight buttons fully programmable in iCUE software.
For testing this M55 RGB PRO Gaming mouse we used our test system.
|AMD RYZEN 2700X
|4 X 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 3000Mhz
|Corsair NX500 400GB SSD
|Thermaltake Custom LCS
|AMD RX Vega 64
|Cooler Master V1200
When you plug the CORSAIR M55 RGB Gaming mouse in your PC first time, it automatically recommends you to download and install CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Decent Price
- Ambidextrous body design
- Custom Pixart PMW3327 with 12,400 DPI optical sensor
- Eight fully programmable buttons
- Dynamic RGB lighting
- CORSAIR iCUE software package
- Two years warranty
- Little light weight, requires more time to get familiar for hard mouse pad users.
At a price tag of Rs. 2900, the CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO Gaming mouse is a decent entry level mouse that offers an ambidextrous body design suitable for all types of handed users and all types of grips. In my testing and usage, the mouse is sturdy, but due to its very light weight feels it requires more time to get familiar using a hard mouse-pad as mouse produces very little resistance on movement over hard surface where on a soft mouse-pad, mouse is very easy and comfortable to use.
Considering the mouse ergonomics, as the ambidextrous design and overall build quality offered by the CORSAIR with a decent price tag, makes CORSAIR M55 RGB PRO Gaming mouse best value ambidextrous design mouse and is worthy of our PC TeK Reviews VALUE Award.